Nearly 1 in 5 suffer from different variations and severity of mental disabilities.
- Nearly 1 in 5 suffer from different variations and severity of mental disabilities.
The very first documented school shooting was in the 1840’s at the University of Virginia
- There has been estimated of approximately 17 school shooting in 2018 and approximately 290 since the start of the decade.
- includes gang violence, domestic violence and accidental discharges.
Alice active shooter training (alert, lockdown, inform, counter and evaluate)
- Approximately 60% of incidents ended before police arrived
- According to the FBI, 69% lasted than 5 minutes.
- Coordinate training with schools within the precint and educate faculty and students in case of an active shooter situation.
NCDAV (National Coalition against Domestic Violence) estimate 1 in 4 woman and 1 in 9 men become victims of domestic violence from an intimate partner.
- On average there are approximately 20,000 calls placed daily on domestic violence hotlines
- The presence of a gun in domestic violence increases the risk of homicide by 500%.
- Domestic victimization is correlated with a higher rate of depression and suicidal behavior.
- 1 in 5 woman and 1 in 71 men are raped in their lifetime.
- 1 in 15 children are exposed to intimate partner violence aech year, and 90% of these children are eyewitnesses to this violence.
ALERRT (Advanced law enforcement rapid response training)
- Integrated response to active shooting events